David Batchelor is holding two workshops in Thame, Oxfordshire in February 2024. The details of each workshop are listed below.
Seminar Selling to New and Existing Clients 7th February 2024
The purpose of the workshop is to share best practice on how to sell to new and existing clients in Group format.
Following the workshop attendees will understand how to advertise and run a group event to attract attendees from both existing client data base and from a cold data base.
What will you learn in the Workshop?
- How to identify clients and prospective clients to invite to events
- Formats of events and practical considerations on running an event
- How to present a group event
- How to close attendees in a group event
- How to handle objections in a group setting
What will you receive at the workshop
- Presentations to use to events
- Copy invites to use with clients
- A Structured event agenda that gets results
- Contacts with Data mining companies and mailing houses
Sales Master Class 16th February 2024
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss and learn best practice on how to motivate clients to take action relating to estate planning and financial planning
Following the workshop attendees will have an understanding of the difference between manipulation and motivation when it comes to making clients take action. Attendees will learn specific techniques to close clients and to handle client objections in a way that allows the client to do the right thing.
What will you learn from the Workshop
- How to use a structured approach to meetings that leads to a sale
- How to waterproof meetings so that the client pays
- Advanced pricing strategies to encourage the sale
- The use of the 7 typical closing techniques that lead to results
- The one closing that works all the time (almost)