If you want to deliver reliable client solutions and increase your earning potential by providing beneficial advice, then you should be using one or more of the Solidus IEP solutions, which are guaranteed by our legal partners.
All of our client solutions are developed using the expertise of leading legal advisers and counsel. We insist that every financial adviser attends a Foundation in Trusts Workshop™ and every subsequent solution provided to clients is certified by our legal partners, which provides the reassurance for both you and your clients.
Our solutions include:
Financial Trust Solutions
- The Assurance Trust™, designed to hold all of a clients life policies in one tailored Trust.
- The Asset Preservation Trust™, designed as a spousal bypass trust, which can hold all of a client’s pension and death in service benefits.
- The Solidus Gift and Loan Trust™, for use with one or more new policies.
- The Solidus Multiple Bond Preservation Trust™, for use with one or more new or existing policies.
Estate Planning Solutions
- The Protective Gifting Trust™, designed to protect lifetime gifts to children and to hold annual exemption gifts.
- The Beneficiary Protection Plan™, designed for the estates of single persons.
- The Beneficiary Protection Plan™, designed for the estates of married couples.
- The Solidus Trusts Plan™, designed for married couples with estates in excess of £700,000, requiring more detailed planning needs.
Specialist Planning Solutions
- The Solidus Business Trust™, addressing the specialist needs of business owners, a frequently sub-optimised area of planning.
- The Solidus Property Trust™, to house additional properties and buy-to-let assets.
- The Property Portfolio Protection Plan, designed to enable transfers of up to 50% of a property or properties.
To start using our services you must attend a regularly available seminar at our offices in Welwyn. We do provide regional seminars if sufficient demand exists. To register for a Foundation in Trusts Workshop please click here.
If you have a specific question about our services, please submit it using the enquiry form below.