If you want to deliver reliable client solutions where you can earn fees for providing beneficial advice, which is guaranteed, then you should be using one or more of the Solidus IEP solutions.
All of our client solutions are developed using the expertise of leading legal advisers and counsel. We insist that every financial adviser attends a Trust Application Workshop™ and every subsequent solution provided to clients is certified by our legal partners, which provides the reassurance for both you and your clients.
Our solutions include:
Financial Trust Solutions
- The Assurance Trust™, designed to hold all of a clients life policies in one tailored trust.
- The Asset Preservation Trust™, designed as a spousal bypass trust, which can hold all of a client’s pension and death in service benefits.
- The Mortgage Trust™, designed to hold mortgage related benefits.
- The Solidus Gift and Loan Trust™, for use with one or more new policies.
- The Solidus Discounted Gift Trust™, for use with one or more new or existing policies.
Estate Planning Solutions
- The Protective Gifting Trust™, designed to protect lifetime gifts to children and to hold annual exemption gifts.
- The Beneficiary Protection Plan™, designed for the estates of single persons.
- The Beneficiary Protection Plan™, designed for the estates of married partners.
- The Solidus Trusts Plan™, designed for married couples with estates in excess of £700,000, requiring more detailed planning needs.
Specialist Planning Solutions
- The Solidus Business Trust™, addressing the specialist needs of business owners, a frequently sub-optimised area of planning.
- The Solidus Property Trust™, to house additional properties and buy-to-let assets.
To start using our services you must attend a regularly available seminar at our training facility in Aylesbury. We do provide regional seminars if sufficient demand exists. To register for a Trust Application Workshop please click here.
If you have a specific question regarding our services please check our Frequently Asked Questions list on the right. If this does not answer your question please use the enquiry form below.